Grain-draying Complexes KZS- 10, KZS- 20, KZS- 30, KZS- 40, KZS- 50
Designed for post-harvest processing of grain to reach up to the basic standards of conditions for the separation of moisture from a large weed, light organic impurities of vegetable origin (of the stems, sticks, leaves, wrap the ears, earsgrain awns, films), and a large admixture of mineral origin, as well as foreign items.
Performs the following basic functions:
- Acceptance of grain from cars;
- Adjusted to basic norms of conditions for grain moisture on vehicles;
- Shipment of waste vehicles.
Grain dryers completed domestic and imported, which run on natural gas, diesel fuel, and other alternative fuels.
Additionally equipped with:
- Collecting hoppers wet grain before grain dryers that provide increased efficiency drying grain due to the uniformity of feed grain flow into the dryer;
- Collecting hoppers ventilated for cooling and binning grain, which provide increased grain drying efficiency, especially for corn;
- Collecting hoppers dry grain, which provide shipment adjusted to basic norms of conditions for grain moisture in motor vehicles.
PJSC “Vibroseparator” conducts building complexes KZS- 10, KZS- 20, KZS- 30, KZS- 40, KZS- 50 “turnkey”, and reconstruction and modernization of grain drying plants of old sample.