Metal rectangular granary
Designed for long-term storage of grain and seeds, with the possibility of aeration and fumigation.
Produced (conical bottom and flat bottom) of rectangular panels.
Hooper with flat bottom (equipped with air loading, which provides complete unloading grain from the hopper. Aeration system also allows you to temporarily store grain with high humidity and carry out fumigation of grain.
Silo and conical bottom have a pyramidal funnel gravitational unloading grain, which provides a complete discharge grain tank with minimal injury.
Wall panels (patent for wallboard number 23832 from 25.10.2012) consist of a profile is stamped “M” shape (patent for profile number 23831 from 25.10.2012) and come together on site at bolting with subsequent welding. When compound between panels vertical sills form a common frame granaries.
This system allows you to compose separate assembly hopper right coal section into a single complex according to the need within the scope storage of grain farmers. This in turn provides maximum storage capacity with minimum footprint and maximum convenience in adapting to the existing site.
Subsequent increase in capacity is achieved by simply granaries adding bunkers and capacity of transport equipment.
Transport and processing equipment located inside granaries or in the adjacent tower technology.
Additionally equipped with:
Projects of metal silos are implemented by PJSC “Vibroseparator” in the EU.
Main advantages of rectangular granaries in comparison with cylindrical.
- Increased resistance to uneven loading/unloading containers;
- Increased resistance to wind loads;
- Height rectangular bins for grain storage is lower than in the round silo of the same volume, which significantly reduces injury while loading grain;
- Minimum number of transport equipment and minimal injury for grain;
- Efficient use of land area, where the planned placement of the elevator;
- Possibility in the future to increase grain storage capacity by simply storage tanks next to the previously constructed;
- Possibility of long-term storage is not only food and feed grains, but also seeds;
- Ability to store many different cultures, as well as their classes;
- Efficient use of energy;
- Ease of use due to the free access to all technological sites and mechanisms;
- Immunity of technological equipment from weather conditions;
- The ability to use existing metalwork granaries to organize transport equipment;
- Reduced installation time;
- Reduction unit operating costs of storing grain.